Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix has been specially blended to support plant health, strengthening roses from the inside out.
- 6-month slow-release feed
- Added sulphur to withstand blackspot
- Aids fast establishment
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for planting all types of roses. Containing 6 months feed with added sulphur and zinc complex, this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health, root establishment and moisture retention, helping to build the plant’s immunity against pests and diseases such as Blackspot and rust.
This compost contains a medium level of peat for a better, more consistent growing medium with improved moisture and nutrient retention. It offers the ideal balance between air and water holding, making it the perfect environment for healthy root growth, keeping roses hydrated and nourished.
How to UsePotting
Beds & Borders
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove the plant and shake off any loose compost
- Half fill the container with new compost
- Place plant in the container, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball
- Place plant in the hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out rose plants.