- 6-month slow-release feed
- Added sulphur to withstand blackspot
- Aids fast establishment
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
Why UseWestland Rose Planting & Potting Mix has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for planting all types of roses. Containing 6 months feed with added sulphur and zinc complex, this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health, root establishment and moisture retention, helping to build the plant’s immunity against pests and diseases such as Blackspot and rust.
GeneralThis compost contains a medium level of peat for a better, more consistent growing medium with improved moisture and nutrient retention. It offers the ideal balance between air and water holding, making it the perfect environment for healthy root growth, keeping roses hydrated and nourished.
How to UsePotting
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove the plant and shake off any loose compost
- Half fill the container with new compost
- Place plant in the container, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball
- Place plant in the hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well