- 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for tomatoes, chillies, peppers and cucumbers
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
- Available size: Medium (2 plants)
Why Use100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon Tomato Planter has beenspecially created to be the perfectcompost for all tomatoes, cucumbers &chillies.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.
When to Use
- Use all year round January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
- Roll the bag and shake to open up the compost
- Cut the bag length-ways when in position
- Make holes and place plants. Push canes into place
- Water when dry. Feed every three days after the flowers appear
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. New Horizon Tomato Planter does not contain any ingredients that are attractive to animals
Q. Can I use this compost for my houseplants?
A. New Horizon Tomato Planter can be used with houseplants. However you may want to choose a compost that is more specific to your requirements—for example our Houseplant potting mix
Q. Can I use this compost for fruit as well as vegetables?
A. Yes, you will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Gro-Sure Tomato Food
Q. Can I use this compost in a planter, container or raised bed?
A. Yes, this can be used anywhere indoors or out to grow plants