Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (950°F). Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control
- Reaches 500°C ( 950°F) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked fresh 12” pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Fits in any outdoor space, weighing only 9.25kg (20.4lbs).
What makes Ooni Koda 12 awesome?
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda 12 fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful). Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda 12 is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda 12 is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (950°F). Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
Why Choose Gas?
Ready right out of the box, simply connect to a propane tank and get cooking!
Turn the heat up and down easily with the heat control dial.
No need to clean up fuel residue after cooking!
- Ooni Koda 12 pizza oven body with folding legs
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Gas regulator and hose to connect to your propane tank
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda 12 if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda 12 is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
62 x 39 x 29cm (24.4 x 15.5 x 11.7″)
13¼″ x 13¼″ (337 x 337mm)
You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 12 here.