The Green Basics Stack & Grow Large: a great new way to grow your own vegetables, herbs, and fruit. These containers can be stacked on top of each other to create the desired height. Perfect if you have a small garden or balcony! Your plants can grow optimally as they’ll get enough air and light, and excess water can easily drain away. You can trust that our love for nature is reflected in how this pot was produced: it’s made from recycled plastic, produced with wind energy from our own windmill, and it’s also fully recyclable.
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Suitable for small gardens and balconies
- Modular system: simply add or remove units during the season
- Individually combinable - for placing next to each other and stacking on top of each other
- Stable hold - the boxes fit perfectly into each other
- Integrated water drain
- Large openings on the side for lots of air and light
- After the season, the boxes can be stacked on top of each other to save space
- 3-year guarantee
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: Height 36cm x Depth 35cm x Width 50cm
- Volume: 15 Litres
- Weight: 1100 grams
- Shape: rectangle
- Wheels: No
- Drainage system: Yes
- Drill holes: Yes
You can use one unit or stack several on top of each other. Simply place the higher container on the rim of the lower one. The planting units fit together perfectly, so your construction will always be stable. Arrange your vegetable garden exactly the way you want to!
Optimal growth without wet feet
The large openings in the green basics stack & grow ensure that your plants get sufficient air and light, and are able to grow optimally. The base has four holes, which allow excess water to drain away easily. Your plants will never get too wet.
Is the growing season over? Simply stack the empty pots, nesting one inside the other. This way, you can easily store them for the next growing season, without them taking up too much space. Good stuff!