The 300L Eco-Master is a compost bin manufactured from 100% recycled material, featuring a sleek on-piece feed opening. This opening also features a wind-protected lid and is easy to assemble so you can begin composting quicker.
The ECO-Master can be assembled very easily and quickly without tools. The side panels are plugged easily into each other, done! This is simple and very easy. Before you build and fill the composter you are looking for a suitable location. When choosing a location, ensure that your composter is easy to access from the house and garden. Think of your neighbours and install it at least 0.5 m away from their property.
- With great one-piece feed opening
- Lid with wind protection
- Easy and convenient assembly without tools
- Convenient withdrawal of compost thanks to a big flap with handle
- Ideal ventilation
What to put in your composter
- Fruit and vegetable matter, coffee and tea grounds, eggshells (crushed), potted plants, cut flowers, used potting soil.
What must not be put in your composter
- Meat and meat products, fish, leftovers, bread, cheese rind, bones, sick plant parts, ashes from coal and barbecue coal, cigarettes, vacuum cleaner bags, street rubbish.
- Put the composter on a flat surface
- Contact with the ground is important (microorganisms)
- We recommend to loosen the soil first
- Try to avoid putting the composter on asphalt or concrete surfaces
- Sunny or partly shadow position
- Wind-protected, but not windless position
- The Thermo King floor grid (accessory) provides protection against rodents
Wet materials should be mixed with dry ones and coarse materials with fine ones. Ensure for the ventilation of the composters. Ensure that the compost is damp but not too wet.