The 1.8m Large Kitchen Garden Planter from Forest Garden is designed with the perfect planting depth for growing herbs and salads plus the attractive design means it will look great in any garden setting.
This generous sized planter has an internal planting length of 165cm, width of 55cm and depth of 29cm. The planter raises the plants up to a convenient height of around 70 - 90cm making it easy to crop and tend to them. There is also plenty of room to include all the herbs you are likely to need, including thyme, sage, parsley and chives, as well as companion plants and salad crops like lettuce and pak-choi. Just remember to plant any mint in a pot to prevent it from spreading. The planter is also ideal for creating a display of decorative flowering plants.
Supplied with instructions and screws for assembly, this Kitchen Garden Planter is very quick and easy to assemble, needing just 3 screws in each leg and 4 in each corner to secure the top surround. We recommend lining the planter with a suitable porous membrane before filling with compost, especially if you are using to grow edible produce. Holds approximately 250 litres of compost.
Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber which has been pressure treated to protect against rot and has a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- Large Kitchen Garden Planter perfect for planting herbs, salads or flowers
- Attractive design will look great anywhere in the garden
- Raises plants to a convenient height for tending to or cropping
- Internal planting length of 165cm, width of 55cm and depth of 29cm
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Holds approximately 250 litres of compost
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
|Dimensions||70 × 180 × 70 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
70 x 180 x 70
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||