The attractive 5x2 Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest has a traditional Victorian design and is sure to become a talking point in your garden. Its small size means it is perfect for gardens where space is at a premium and a full sized greenhouse is not ideal – not only this, but the back panel means you don’t have to place it against a wall to keep your plants protected.
Two heights of staging allow you to organise your plants and ensure they are getting the most sunlight possible. A great feature of this greenhouse is the collapsible middle staging that folds down to make room for taller plants, perfect for tomatoes in grow bags. The safe acrylic glazing and two opening roof vents help keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level - the greenhouse it is also available to buy with an auto vent.
The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is manufactured from watertight Tongue & Groove cladding, and the timber used has been FSC approved and Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. With easy access to your plants through the two double doors, planting and pottering in this greenhouse is a real delight.
*NOTE: This greenhouse is supplied unpainted, but you can add your own personal touch with a coat of paint. *Images show greenhouse painted with Cuprinol Country Cream
The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse comes with full instructions for easy self-assembly.
- This greenhouse is perfect for patios and courtyard gardens
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- A strong, robust structure with 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Acyclic glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Foldable middle staging means you can free up space for taller plants
- Two opening vents are suitable for auto vents (not included)
- The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is supplied unpainted but will look even more special if you add your own personal touch
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Door Type (single / double): Double
- Glazing: Yes
- Glazing Material: Acrylic
- Roof Material Inner: Acrylic
- Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Latch Bolt
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Country of Origin: Poland
Dimensions (when assembled, including overhangs)
Estimated Weight: 79kg
Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
Glazing Thickness: 2mm
Roof Thickness 2mm
Product code: VICTGHHD