Available in two sizes, our contemporary single Sleeper Benches are solid, sturdy and easy to assemble. Purchased on its own the 1.8m Sleeper Bench will make a great addition to your garden, providing a comfortable spot to sit and enjoy the view.
The benches have also been designed to be paired with our Refectory Tables, match them up and you'll have the perfect outdoor space to dine with family and friends. They look great on patio and decked areas.
The Sleeper Bench is manufactured from Pressure Treated timber that has been smooth-planed for a splinter-free finish, ensuring it is comfortable and safe for children too. The timber is FSC certified from sustainable sources and comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included.
- Using the Sleeper Bench 1.8m from Forest is a great way to make the most of your garden during the summer months
- Perfect as a single Sleeper Bench or great when paired with a Forest Refectory Table
- Sturdy design, built to last
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Comfortably seats 4 people
- Available in two sizes
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||20 × 180 × 45 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
45 x 180 x 20
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||