The stylish Slatted Corner Pergola from Forest is the perfect addition to an unused corner space and will create an instant feature in your garden. This simple, contemporary structure uses horizontal slatted beams across the top, offering a degree of shade on a sunny day. Perfect for creating an area in your garden where you can sit back and relax.
A strong and sturdy structure, this pergola has been made from smooth planed timber giving it a high quality and splinter free finish. Manufactured from Pressure Treated FSC® certified timber which gives the pergola a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The pergola can be positioned on a hard standing or soft ground but whatever surface you choose we recommend that it is anchored to the ground, using either an Easy-Fit Fencebase - (FBEF90) or Easy-Fit Fencefast (FEF9075)– not included.
Delivered flat packed with step-by-step instructions for an easy build.
- Contemporary pergola designed for corner spaces
- Modern design with strong lines
- Stylish structure that provides the perfect place to sit and relax under
- Manufactured from smooth-planed pressure treated timber
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 year Anti-Rot
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Country of Origin: Poland
Dimensions (when assembled, including overhangs)
Estimated Weight: 160kg
Product code: SCP90HD
Width at base (footprint) (cm): 272cm
Depth at base (footprint) (cm): 142cm
Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang: n/a