The Lomello Planter from Forest has a sleek design and will look great on a patio or decking area. Create a large floral display that will suit your garden with this stylish planter. At 180cms wide its large size means there's plenty of room for all your plants.
The timber used to make this planter has been Pressure Treated to give it a manufacturer’s guarantee of 15 years against rot and fungal decay. The floor bearers keep the planter off the ground to help prevent the base from getting damp. The trough holds an impressive 340L of compost, so you can fill it with all of your favourite plants, or maybe even turn it into a kitchen garden with herbs and vegetables.
Supplied flat-packed with instructions and fixings.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Lomello Planter has a sleek design that would work perfectly on a decking or patio area
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Holds approx. 340L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||50 × 180 × 50 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
50 x 180 x 50
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||