The 1.8m Double Slatted Panel from Forest is a substantial and stylish panel with a contemporary look. It will give a modern feel to boundary fencing and will transform any garden.
The panel features slats mounted alternately on the front and back of the panel. With this arrangement the panel offers a degree of privacy unlike single-sided slatted panels, whilst still letting some light and air flow through. This makes the panel equally suitable for boundary fencing or for use as screening or partitioning.
The timber is Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee and the panel can also be used without gravel boards. The panel is manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Stylish and contemporary double slatted garden panel
- Suitable for use as boundary fencing, screening or partitioning
- High quality smooth-planed and rounded timber slats
- Slats allow light and air to pass through
- Pressure Treated for a longer life
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||4.5 × 180 × 180 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
180 x 180
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||