The Caledonian Large Raised Bed offers a quick and easy way of establishing a useful bed for growing a variety of vegetables or other plants in a narrow space. This model is 90cm wide x 180cm long and is one of a range of three sizes and shapes of raised bed that can be mixed and matched to suit your growing space.
The rasied bed is made using strong 40mm thick timbers that are 140mm deep and have been conveniently notched at the ends so they can be easily assembled together with neat and attractive half-lap joints at each corner. All that is required to put the bed together is 4 screws, one in each corner. The screws are supplied with the bed, along with instructions.
The wood is pressure treated to protect against rot and comes with a 15 year guarantee.
Other size options available are 90cm x 90cm and 180cm x 45cm.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- 90cm x 180cm large raised bed
- Notched ends for ease of assembly with attractive half-lap joints
- Quick and easy to assembly, with instructions and screws supplied
- Made using strong 40mm thick timber
- Available in two other sizes to mix and match to suit the size and shape of your planting area
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Also available in 90 x 90cm and 45 x 180cm sizes
|Dimensions||180 × 90 × 14 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
14 x 90 x 180
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||