New for 2022, the next generation of the Crown™ 300 Series features 2,129 sq. cm primary cooking surface and includes 3 stainless steel tube burners, 10 mm reversible cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The 400 series features black powder coat drop-down side shelves, frame and front panel.
The Broil King® Crown™ Series offers both power and performance in a variety of formats to suit enthusiasts of cooking on the grill. The Crown Series features details in qualitative stainless steel such as sideboard fronts, control panel and handles.
Made in North America.
Some assembly required.
- 3 BURNERS
- 9.3 kW MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 2,129 sq. cm. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- 8.8 kWh main burner output
- 2,839 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 2,129 sq cm primary cooking space
- 3 Stainless steel tube burners
- Cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Black porcelain enamelled hood panel with rugged cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel control panel
- Black painted steel drop down side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- large 7 in / 18 cm crack-proof wheels
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- black powder-coat steel cart
- premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cart and base
Height: 116.8 cm
Width 58.4 cm
The below video demonstrates the Crown series, using the 490 model.