STIHL’s new lightweight cordless blower in the AK System is the successor to the BGA 56. Ideal for domestic users, the BGA 57 is perfect for clearing jobs around the garden. Featuring a new design in line with other new STIHL releases, the blower also has an improved balance and better blowing performance - all whilst retaining a low weight (2.2 kg) and sufficient working time for domestic use (22 min with AK 20 battery).
NOTE: No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.
- Adjustable blowing nozzle - The blowing nozzle of the BGA 57 can be adjusted to the user's height in 3 steps. This avoids a loss of blowing power due to excessive distance from the floor.
- Perfectly balanced - The device is perfectly balanced during operation to reduce fatigue.
- Ergonomic soft grip - The soft grip absorbs some of the vibrations and is extremely easy to grip
Eyelet for wall mounting - There is a hanging opening in the handle housing where you can hang the device securely on the wall
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Weight kg 1) - 2.3
- Blowing force N 2) - 9
- Max. airspeed m/s - 55
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 79
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 90
- Vibration value, right m/s2 4) - 0.6
- Working time with AK 10 battery min 5) - up to 10
- Working time with AK 20 battery min 6) - up to 22
- Working time with AK 30 battery min 7) - up to 27
- Cordless technology - AK System
Part No BA02-011-5900