1.8m Rectangle Table & 4 Carver Chairs
These garden furniture sets are part of our exclusive Harrod Southwold Garden Furniture Collection, handcrafted traditional style garden furniture made from high grade steel. The steel is hot dip galvanised for long life and then 'acid etched' to achieve the stunning antique finish. Due to the handmade manufacturing and finishing methods all of the tables and chairs are unique with a stunning finish that only improves as it weathers.
The robust rectangle dining table features stylish curved legs, scrolled feet and an attractive top and is designed to comfortably seat up to 6 people, measuring 1.8m Long, 0.9m diameter and stands 73cm high.
The Southwold Chairs and Benches in the sets have been designed to be both comfortable and beautiful. The material has been carefully selected using different thicknesses of steel to ensure the right amount of 'give' while retaining structural strength. The chair and bench legs use 8mm thick steel for strength and rigidity and the seat base and back use 3mm slats to give comfort and spring to the seat. The arms on the Carver Chairs use 5mm thick steel strip.
The table and chairs are structurally guaranteed for 25 years, but our testing suggests that all the Southwold Furniture Collection can be genuinely considered as heirloom pieces that will last for generations if looked after.
- Table Measures 1.8m long x 0.9m diameter x 73cm High - 65mm umbrella hole
- Table Weight 92kg
- Carver Chair Measures 55cm Wide x 67.5cm Deep x 88cm High (seat height 45cm)
- Carver Chair Weight 16kg
- 25 Year Structural Guarantee
- Handcrafted and finished using high grade steel
- Attractive curved leg and scrolled feet designs
- Chairs have tapered front and back shape for additional comfort
- Chairs and benches have robust frame (8mm thick), with comfortable seat back (3mm thick) scrolled carver chair arms (5mm thick)
- Hot dip galvanised and then hand dressed for exceptional corrosion protection
- Acid Etch finish for a unique antiqued patina appearance that improves as it weathers and ages