The Southwold Bistro Table and Chair Sets are ideal for the patio or deck, inspired by traditional English blacksmith furniture, this comfortable and stylish table and chair set are a great place to unwind in your outside space.
Handcrafted traditional style garden furniture made from high grade steel. The steel is hot dip galvanised for long life and then 'acid etched' to achieve the stunning antique finish. Due to the hand made manufacturing and finishing methods all of the tables and chairs are unique with a stunning finish that only improves as it weathers.
The Southwold Bistro Table is a compact round table with stylish curved legs, scrolled feet and an attractive top design designed to seat 2 people and measures 75cm diameter, standing 73cm high.
The Southwold Carver Chairs (with arms) and Side Chairs (without arms) in the sets have been designed to be both comfortable and beautiful. The material has been carefully selected using different thicknesses of steel to ensure the right amount of 'give' while retaining structural strength. The chair legs use 8mm thick steel for strength and rigidity and the seat base and back use 3mm slats to give comfort and spring to the seat. The arms on the Carver Chairs use 5mm thick steel strip.
- Table Measures 75cm Diameter x 73cm High - 65mm umbrella hole
- Table Weight 30kg
- Side Chair Measures 55cm Wide x 67.5cm Deep x 88cm High (seat height 45cm)
- Side Chair Weight 14kg
- Chairs have a robust frame (8mm thick) with comfortable seat and back (3mm thick) - arms (5mm thick) on carver chair only
- Chairs have tapered front and back shape for added comfort
- 25 Year Structural Guarantee