1. Orders must be paid in full at time of ordering
2. Deliveriers are to UK Mainland ONLY
3. Some postcodes carry a delivery charge supplement per item.
4. You will be contacted in advance with the date and time of delivery, this will normally take place within 7 days of order. Deliveries MUST be signed for.
5. Delivery will be to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Ensure that the surface is smooth and level to unload onto.
6. Access must be suitable for large lorries with rear tail-lift offload.
7. All items are supplied on non-returnable wooden pallest and/or cardboard boxes.
8. Any discrepancies to the order must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
9. If an arrangement for delivery is broken a re-delivery charge will apply and is paid direct to the transport company. In certain cases this charge may be more than the original subsidised delivery charge paid.