If you are an avid gardener, the Slot Down Compost Bin allows you to make use of your kitchen scraps, and the slot down design makes accessing your compost much easier than a regular bin.
This composter holds approximately 650L of green waste and the rustic nature of the rough sawn boards mean it will blend in well with any garden setting. All timber used has been Pressure Treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when in contact with moisture.
If you would like to extend your composter, why not use our Slot Down Compost Bin Extension Kit to add one, or more, bin sections.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Slot Down Compost Bin is ideal for the serious gardener and can also be added to with extension kits
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated rough sawn boards
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- Holds approximately 650L of compost
- To access the compost simply remove the individual side boards
- Extension kit available
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly