If you are looking for a stylish alternative to a shed, the Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden is a practical and great looking solution. With a generous 2000 capacity it is ideal for storing larger garden equipment, furniture and barbeques. Large double doors also mean it is perfect for use as a mower store or bike store.
This robust, high quality outdoor store is manufactured using smooth-planed, pressure treated, shiplap tongue & groove boards and will look good in any garden or outdoor space. This subtle yet practical unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The pressure treated store has a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. Additional smooth-planed decorative barge boards all-round give an attractive finish.
The doors can be closed using turn buttons provided and locked secure with the use of a padlock on the plate hasp and staple latch. The clever design also means the high quality, green mineral felted Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference.
Also available with Apex roof.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- Clever design means the green mineral felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided