The stylish Shiplap Tall Garden Store from Forest has a 750 litre capacity which makes it ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment. With a roof height of just under six foot it is perfect for storing long handled gardening tools, barbeques or folding furniture. A relatively small footprint means it is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence and with its natural colour finish, it will blend attractively into any garden.
The Garden Store is made from a robust Shiplap Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated construction and the front is finished with smooth-planed decorative barge boards. The high quality green mineral felted Apex roof keeps the store weathertight and the floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors are finished with a plate hasp and staple latch that can be secured with a padlock.
Also available with Pent roof.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- High quality green mineral felted roof
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided