With its stylish design, attractive Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels and natural timber finish, this Shiplap Garden Store from Forest is perfect for subtly fitting into your garden or patio setting. The 600 litre capacity offers a generous amount of storage and the double doors also give easy access to the contents inside. It is easy to store taller items such as forks, spades, garden cutting tools and brooms due to its height.
This unit can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting due to the relatively compact footprint. The subtle design has a robust interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction made from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards with a natural colour finish. An anti-fungal preservative gives the store a 15 year guarantee against rot and decay. The floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers that raise the unit off the ground to keep it dry and the roof is finished with a high quality green mineral felt.
There are hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch to allow the contents to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock (not included.)
Also available with Pent roof.
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximate 600 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly