The Oakley 7x5 Summerhouse from Forest is packed full of fantastic features, such as the _ length windows and glazed double doors so the interior is flooded with light. This beautiful and compact summerhouse is the perfect spot to escape to and enjoy your garden.
Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off, while a high quality mineral-felted roof ensures the building is water-tight. The solid timber boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for things such as furniture. The timber used for these summerhouses has been Pressure Treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, which is lightweight and a much safer alternative to glass. The smooth-planed scalloped barge boards and decorative finial finish this summerhouse house off beautifully.
The Oakley Summerhouse is also available in the following sizes: 7x7 and 8x6
- The Oakley 7x5 Summerhouse will give you a beautiful place to sit and enjoy your garden from
- Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off
- Timber has been Pressure Treated to give you a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse and help flood the interior with natural light
- The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, a lightweight, safer alternative to glass
- Pressure Treated solid boarded timber floor for better weight-bearing capabilities
- Scalloped barge boards and decorative finial give a traditional, attractive finish
- Made in the UK and manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed