The Hollington 8x8 Summerhouse from Forest features an integral veranda, giving you somewhere sheltered to sit and relax, it really turns this summerhouse into a beautiful focal point. The Hollington is a great sized garden room, with its strong boarded floor it's the perfect building for a hobby room, office or just to enjoy your garden from.
The two large fixed windows, one opening window and half glazed double doors are glazed with styrene, which is a safer alternative to glass, they allow light to pour into the summerhouse during the day and keep the interior well ventilated. The panels are manufactured from Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards for a sleek and watertight finish. The timber has also been Dip Treated to give it a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The roof is made from OSB sheet material and the building is finished with black sand mineral felt to aid longevity. To keep you belongings safe, a press lock and key has been fitted to the double doors.
Fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly are all included.
- The Hollington 8x8 Summerhouse from Forest features a beautiful integral veranda
- Manufactured using 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction
- Timber has been Dip Treated to give you a 10 year guarantee against rot (annual retreatment required)
- Half glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- The large, styrene glazed windows allow plenty of natural light in
- The Hollington can be secured with press lock and key
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- Made in the UK and manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources