The Genoa Arch from Forest has an elegant curved top, with its extra height and width it will create a stunning garden or walk-way entrance. The lattice side panels are the perfect place to grow climbing plants such as wisteria to create a colourful, sweet-smelling focal point in your garden.
This high quality structure has been manufactured using smooth-planed Pressure Treated timber which carries a 15 year guarantee to protect against rot and fungal decay.
For an easy assembly, the rafters are notched and the arch is supplied with comprehensive instructions.
- The high quality Genoa Arch is a substantial structure, making a stunning entrance to a garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Traditional roof batons aid a sturdy structure and have a slight arc for an aesthetically pleasing touch
- Width between posts is 125cm
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pre-notched rafters ensure a quick and easy build
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly