With the high curved rafter roof such a graceful feature, this stately arch from Forest will not disappoint.
Climbing plants can be trained on the rebated trellis while extra leg length means the arch can be securely and easily sunk into the ground.
All the timber is pressure treated and guaranteed to last for many years.Features:
- Striking Design & Extra Height
- Effortlessly Creates A Stunning Feature To Frame Any Garden
- Smooth-Planed Pressure Treated Timber
- Traditional Roof Batons Aid A Sturdy Structure
- Extended Leg Length To Allow Arch To Be Sunk
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Pre-Notched Rafters Ensure A Quick & Easy Build
- Height: 304cm (10ft 0ins)
- Width: 146cm (4ft 9ins)
- Depth: 80cm (2ft 8ins)
- Width Between Posts: 128cm (4ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 141cm (4ft 8ins)
- Base Depth: 74cm (2ft 5ins)
- Post Thickness: 70mm x 70mm (2¾ins x 2¾ins)
- Weight: 62kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 18cm x 231cm x 74cm
This Forest product is pressure treated and carries a 15-year guarantee against rot.