If you are after something a little more decorative that still has the function and capabilities of a regular compost bin, this Beehive Compost Bin from Forest is the ideal solution.
This attractive composter is manufactured using Pressure Treated softwood, essential when a product is in constant contact with moisture. The lid can be held open with a handy prop, and the bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Beehive Compost Bin is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated softwood
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- The bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease
- Holds approximately 250L of compost
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly