If you require that perfect space for al fresco dining then the 4m Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof from Forest makes a beautiful outdoor area. This Gazebo comes with installation included, making the creation of your ideal garden dining area easier than you think.
Western Red Cedar shingles are hand cut to size and fitted around the roof – placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining. The tiles are red in colour and give the Gazebo an elegant, contemporary look.
The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity.
All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
This Gazebo comes with just the decked base so you can furnish to your taste. A furnished version is also available which includes a custom made table, wooden bench seats and cushions which can seat up to 15 adults or 20 children. Side curtains made from quality outdoor canvas (available in a choice of 3 colours; green, terracotta or cream) are also available as an optional extra.
- The 4m Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof is perfect for a larger outdoor dining area.
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Solid and balustrade infill panels
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3m, 3.6m and 4.7m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; Traditional Timber and Country Thatch
- Hand built in the UK with a 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Can comfortably seat up to 15 adults or 20 children on matching bench seats (sold separately)