The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof from Forest is the smallest in the range, ideal for gardens with limited space while still creating a striking feature. As well as including custom made bench seats, table and cushions, your gazebo will be installed by our professional team making it easy to create that perfect spot to escape to and grab a moment's peace.
The 5 bench seats will seat up to 10 adults or 12 children and the hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks. The comfortable 3-inch deep cushions, made from quality green outdoor canvas, are custom made to fit the corner style benches and include separate back cushions for added comfort. A set of 6 matching green roll-down curtains that offer shade or protection from a light shower are available to purchase separately.
Pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish.
The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity.
All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
- The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is a compact but striking garden feature
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 10 adults or 12 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made green seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3.6m, 4m and 4.7m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; New England Cedar and Country Thatch
- Hand built in the UK with a 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Price includes delivery and installation