The Elmley is a mid sized Log Cabin with a 5m wide x 3m deep footprint and contemporary pent roof design. It's impressive specification includes 45mm thick interlocking log walls, 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof, double glazed double doors, two tilt and turn double glazed windows to the front and a 3/4 length double glazed tilt and turn side window that can be positioned in the left or right wall. All windows are double glazed with toughened glass.
Overall dimensions are 5.24 meters x 3.36 metres (17 x 11 feet) and the front of the roof features a 36cm overhang for weather protection. The internal floor dimensions of 4.7m x 2.7m give a total floor area of 12.77 m? (137 square feet) which is a substantial room space big enough for lots of uses such as a as multi desk office, office and lounge, lounge/diner, hobby/games room or gym. With plenty of windows to allow natural light in this makes the Elmley log cabin a very usable and versatile extension to your living space.
Different roof felt options are available with this option being supplied with 24kg weight Polyester felt (without underlay). The felt has a polyester fibre base layer that makes it much stronger and more tear resistant than non-polyester grades. With more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt it has a life expectancy of up to 15 years when fitted correctly.
We recommend the small upgrade to Polyester felt with additional black sand felt underlay.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. The log cabin must be built upon a solid and level surface such as a poured concrete base. This set is for home delivery, and NOT installed.
- Sizeable 5m x 3m log cabin with 137 square feet of internal floor space
- High specification includes 45mm thick log walls, toughened glass double glazing throughout, tilt and turn windows and mortise locking double doors
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards
- Glazed double doors, two windows to the front plus 3/4 length side window that can be positioned either side
- Toughened glass double glazing
- High quality, tear resistant, 24kg weight Polyester fibre backed felt without underlay
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Material: Slow grown Nordic Spruce
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Country of Origin: Lithuania
- Construction Type: Tongue & Groove
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: None (Kiln Dried)
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Width at base (footprint) (cm): 337cm
- Depth at base (footprint) (cm): 500cm
- Estimated Weight (kg): 3250
- Wall Cladding Thickness (mm): 45mm
- Door Type (single / double): Double
- Number of Windows: 3 opening
- Glazing: Double
- Glazing Material: Glass
- Roof Material Inner: Tongue & Groove boards
- Roof Thickness (mm): 19mm
- Roof Material Outer: 24kg Polyester felt
- Floor Material: Tongue & Groove boards
- Floor Thickness (mm): 19mm
- Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Rim Lock
Dimensions (when assembled, including overhangs)
Estimated Weight: 3250kg
Product code: VELM45D53P2HD