Stylish multi-purpose lid for your fire pit. Use as a table when your fire pit is not fire up or as a safe snuffer lid to extinguish your fire when your entertaining ends.
These Flat Table Top Lid is an essential and multi-tasking extra that we highly recommend buying with your fire pit. The lid will keep rain water and debris out of the fire bowl which will protect it. Also, crucially, the ash is dry for when you next light up. It also acts as a snuffer at the end of the evening so you know that you can safely leave hot embers to die out in your absence. And finally, when you’re not using your fire pit, the lid turns your fire pit into a table – for plant pots perhaps or that blissful garden cup of coffee at the start of the day.
Accessorise your fire pit
Have a look at our Accessories section where you’ll find lots more useful extras for cooking over and managing your fire. Choose from our practical accessories such as our Fire Pit BBQ Gloves or the Ash Rake, which is great for moving hot embers around to facilitate cooking.
Maintaining your fire pit
All our fire pits, lids and accessories will begin to rust immediately and will not maintain their black finish. However, this will not affect their long term durability. As all our fire pits are handmade from sheet steel which has naturally occurring blemishes, there may be very slight variations in the forging and finish. Please click here for handy tips on the safe use and care of your fire pit and accessories.
- To Fit Firepit Size: 90cm
- Diameter: 100cm
- Material: 2mm Thick Steel
- Depth: 3cm
- Weight: 14kg
- Firepit UK's Flat Table Top Lids are approximately 10cm larger than the Firepit they fit, this is because the 5cm all round overhang allows for rainwater to drip to the ground rather than into your fire pit.
- Lids are manufactured from mild steel and will oxidise/weather – this is perfectly normal and does not impact on long term use or durability. With the lid being particularly exposed to the elements, it is likely that it will start to oxidise/weather before your fire pit. As our lids are not treated, you may wish to consider painting with stove paint or alternatively leaving it to take its natural course.
- All measurements and weights are approximate.
- This listing is for the lid only, Fire pits are available by separate purchase.