The Monterey Range is Barlow Tyrie’s interpretation of mid-century modern design. It is an elegant set of furniture built using quality materials, combining teak, Italian ceramic, and refined traditional construction methods. The award-winning, sculptured armchair uses solid teak for the frame with braided all-weather cord for the seat and back, combining to create a stunning piece of furniture. The cord is woven from Olefin (a key feature is its light fastness) and Textilene® making it rugged with a soft hand. The dining tables feature an easy to clean Italian ceramic table top in ‘Oxide’ colour. Glossy variations on the top add depth and texture. Monterey tables are available in three sizes seating from four to ten comfortably, depending on the size chosen. Monterey is a truly impressive set of furniture for your enjoyment and satisfaction.
● Over two-hundred feet of Textilene® cord is used for the seat and backrest
● Solid teak using refined traditional construction methods
● Interpretation of mid-century modern design
● Dining tables combine teak and powder-coat tubular aluminium with ‘high-fired’ Italian ceramic material creating a beautiful, enduring design
● Italian ceramic table tops are ‘high-fired’ baked at temperatures exceeding 2200°F / 1204°C, making them ‘rock-hard’ and extremely resilient
● 10-year guarantee for residential use (see warranty for Italian ceramic)