It's no ordinary wooden nest box. Quite simply, the Official™ Cedar looks, performs and lasts better than other boxes.
Made exclusively from long-lasting cedar sourced from expertly managed Canadian forests, there’s no need for any maintenance. The timber ages naturally and attractively and, at 19mm thickness, gives excellent insulation and strength, tempting generations of birds into your garden.
See below for our choice of 2 entrance holes.
To let any small birds use the box choose the 32mm hole - suitable for great, marsh & coal tits, redstart, nuthatch, pied flycatcher, house sparrow and tree sparrows.
To restrict access to blue, marsh and coal tits, and possibly wrens, choose the 26mm hole. All other species will be excluded by the smaller entrance.
- Selected as the Ofﬁcial Nest Box of National Nest Box Week
- Ideal for wide range of British species
- 19mm Canadian cedar gives excellent insulation and strength
- Aluminium ﬁxing nail will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled
- Zero maintenance: no need for painting, varnishing or preservatives
- Durable hand-screwed construction cuts the risk of warping or splitting