PLEASE NOTE: the minimum order for turf is 10 Rolls
Turf Size: 1 Meter square rolls
All Prices include uk mainland kerb side delivery
Apon ordering, you will be contacted directly by Rolawn to arrange your chosen delivery date. Coblands cannot control the delivery dates or times of this product, though delivery is usually made within 5 working days after contact from Rolawn.
Please note delivery on this product has the following delivery restrictions:
- UK mainland only
- Kerb side only
- Dense fine bladed turf.
- Shade tolerant.
- Reduced maintenance - requires less feeding & watering.
- Deep rooting cultivars giving excellent drought tolerance and year round colour.
- Ideal for formal gardens and feature lawns.
- Suitable for low mowing heights.
- Sown using highest quality fescue cultivars, 50% Chewings Fescue & 50% Slender Creeping Red Fescue.
- Disease resistant.
- Salt tolerant - ideal for coastal areas.
- Can be laid at any time except in frosty weather.
- Approximate roll weight - 13Kg.
Specially selected three fescue cultivar sowing mix
Produces a turf of exceptional fine bladed appearance and outstanding performance. Ideal for an ornamental lawn.
Independently tested cultivars
The top performing cultivars in close mown trials, between 4 and 7mm, as conducted by the Sports Turf Research Institute (STRI) 2008. Highest rated visual merit. Excellent year round colour
Highest rated shoot density
Resistant to weed grass attack
Maintaining a strong sward with minimal moisture and nutrients, contributing to higher drought and disease resistance.
Scavenger root system
High efficiency in sourcing nutrients and moisture, assisting in meeting the needs of sustainable turf maintenance principles.
Grown on light sandy loam
Lighter, therefore easier to carry around site and quicker to lay, requiring less labour.