New York based designer Laura Kirar has designed home furnishings for some of the top names in the American home furnishing industry. Her collection for Barlow Tyrie is her first foray into the outdoor category. Drawing design inspiration from Japan, Laura has created an original Triaxial weave pattern.
As with all Barlow Tyrie woven ranges, the material is hand woven over a powder-coated aluminum frame. Laura’s furniture designs are comfortable and versatile with deeply sumptuous seat and back cushions using Sunbrella outdoor fabrics. The range is available in a choice of two colours, dark ‘Java’ or soft grey ‘Driftwood.’ The Kirar range consists of numerous combinations of standard and modular system furniture.
Laura’s Tete-a-Tete Daybed was designed to share a lazy afternoon, with generous proportions and a thick seat cushion. It can easily be the focal point of your outdoor space, lined with comfy scatter cushions, it is simply-superb.
- Designed by the renowned New York designer Laura Kirar
- Modular deep seating allows for creative and personal arrangements
- Solid core weave material is highly resistant to fading
- Minimum of maintenance
- Original Triaxial weave pattern available in two colourways
- Fully welded powder-coated aluminum frame
- Cushions use Sunbrella fabric, made from a durable, 100% solution- dyed acrylic fibre
- 5-year frame guarantee for residential use (see warranty for cushions)